Cookies are text files that are installed on the computer from which you access this page and sending, automatically, information on our server. Cookies are not a computer virus, or cause damage to your computer.
We use the following cookies:
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmt, _utmz, _atuvc, _atuvs: We use the Google Analytics service for analysis and statistics of this website. These Cookies report the number of users who have visited the web, many of them have previously visited, for how long they stay visiting her or what pages are those that have visited. The maximum residence time of these cookies on your computer is 2 years.
- $PHPSESSID for internal use of the data for the purpose of safeguarding the security of the website.
- displayCookieConsent to have certainty about whether the visiting user first accesses the web.
Remember that you can delete cookies at any time, or reject them before installation by setting the navigation software you use. Please visit the help page of your browser to learn how to manage cookies on your computer. We offer you the link to the news sites of the most common browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES